Flashback.
Last Thursday, around 8 in the morning, Lols, Ate Joanne, Kuya William and I, headed off for Villa Imperial, our place in Bataan. I wasn't supposed to go there but Lols insisted me to because... of him. The YFC campers were going to use our place as their venue during the weekend and his parents would be their head facilitators. Friday came and service vans came rushing down through our gates. Hehe! Ang dami nila.. they were about 30+ teens. Then, I saw him. Eh! I really didn't want to see him because I'm afraid that he'd think I'm following or flirting him which is so not true. Haha! Like I said, I was there because Lols insisted me to go there with her (she doesn't wanna be alone during the trip and she wanted me to entertain our "guests", which unfortunately, i did not completely do. Hehe) and besides, I'm so bummed here in Manila! I needed to have a short get away. Anyway, they came, we greeted each other.. etc. then we left. Hehehe. Our cousins, Ate Crizia and Clang, my sister, Jai, and I went to our Signal Site, at the veranda (a spot where our Sun sim would be able to capture a single signal bar, pero hirap parin talaga kumuha..) Hehe. Then, after a minute or two, the service vans which rushed into our gates a while ago came parking below our spot. Gagamitin nila ung barracks.. may chapel kasi dun! Tsk. Kakahiya, baka isipin nila nagsspy kami! Hehehe. Night time came and it was the time for FullHouse! GMA 7 would air the ending for the Teleserye and then, no more Jessie and Justin! Aww.. Hahaha! The ending was.. well, NOT good! Corny talaga, pucha. Hahaha! The next day, which fell on a Saturday, we came by to our signal site again so that we'd be able to contact our Sun Friends here in Manila ;) pero.. hirap talaga! Hahaha! And that's it. We got bored.. Watched the clock tick itself off.. damn, it was the longest time of our lives! (Hehe, exaggerating ;D Then out of nowhere, he suddenly appeared! Woah, Amazing! Haha! He came up to Jai and I. then we talked. You know, nonsense laughters and stories, etc.. Hehe. Labo. Tas we wasted our time by singing along with the videoke machine and playing billiards! Yay, marunong ako magbilyar! Tinuruan na naman ako! Hahaha!:) We also toured him to our so called "Boracay", the polluted beach behind the fisheries ;D Nyak! He obviously, didn't like it. Puch. Hehehe! Arts naman!:D Tas my cousin got to laugh with the way he walked! Para daw you know, x-men-slash-bata! Ahahaha! Wala lang. =p Sunday was the last day of the Youth Camp. The campers held a mass and we joined in. Fine, nung Ama Namin, katabi ko siya. SO WHAT? Hehehe. Baduy niyo, ate Crizia tska Jai!=p Un lang naman ung get together namin after nung formal *event* na un. Nyeh, Corny diba?! :)
tapos, meron pa kong gustong ikuwento pero you know, may limit mga posts ko. bawal mabasa ng lahat! kaya i'll keep it to myself and. . . Hehe! ;)
Today is the second day of our college review at Expert Guides, Katip. Haha! My schedule for review is from 8am to 5pm, every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. During these days, I wake up at around 6am to prepare myself for the 2-subject-lecture/day -- one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Since my cousin, Kuya Enzo, a moderator of a program in Xavier, needs to be in school at around 6:30am, I take the ride with them. Today and last Monday, I was at our venue at around 7:40am. Hehe! La lang. So far, I was able to refresh my mind with a little bit of Biology, Geometry, How to Solve Word Problems and Chemistry. Gawd, how I wish Php 6800 won't be wasted! Parang hinahabol ng kabayo mga teachers namin e! Especially during our Biology class! Gawdammitt! Tama ba namang basahin at wag i-explain ung mga terms! Whatta shitty!ö Hehe! Anyway, good thing, I'm surrounded by my friends during the 9 hour calvary and there are 3 breaks: 15min break in the morning and the afternoons, and an hour long lunch! Haha!:) Foodchains, here we come!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a Comment!