Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

summer's almost over. *sigh*

Yikes, ayoko pa magpasukan! Sakit sa ulo. Hahaha! Math, Math, Math! Eeeh, bet this school year's going to be the most stressful year in high school: a pile of paper works, a bunch of projects, a handful of homeworks, quizzes... and not to mention, entrance tests for college. Sheez! Speaking of entrance tests, our college review just ended yesterday. We had a dummy UPCAT in the morning and ACET in the afternoon. Numeric Ability or Mathematics was removed from the UPCAT; only Sciences, English and Filipino were covered by it while the ACET only covered MATHEMATICS. (Whatta headache. . .) Our instructors said that they separated the three main courses (Sci, Eng & Fil) from Math to avoid confusion. My dummy UPCAT was better compared to ACET. Darn, I really have to study my numbers... ;c Through Expert Guides, I realized that I know only a few. I really have to study hard and practice myself with time limits before August comes! It's really difficult for me to think well when I'm pressured.. Sigh, sana makapasa!! =) Haha! Pero, di pa dito nagtatapos :D Sympre last day.. After classes ended, bombi and I fetched Jai in Ateneo and went to Eastwood to meet Jr and his friends. We watched "A House of Wax" and generally, the plot wasn't that good. I still covered my ears and my eyes everytime suspense is on the screen, though. Hehe!=D It's both horrifying and disgusting whenever either the protagonist or the antagonist is beaten, stabbed or even killed!! then you see their blood coming right off his or her body. Gross.. I can't imagine myself seeing anybody in that scenario. Haha, basta Madagascar nalang panoorin niyo. :D Anyway, when the movie ended, we joined Jr and his friends. [They were playing billiards.] After an hour or two, we ate at Fazoli's and then went home. :) Haha! Whatta day.. Masaya at nakakapagod! Sarap nga ng tulog ko e :D Hahaha! =p labo. Done. x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

 
Blabber | TNB