Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Monday

HEY, HEY.

It's a boooring Monday.

I thought it's the start of our summer classes but thank God, I'm wrong. Haha! Summer classes actually starts on Thursday so I have 2 1/2 days to enjoooy! HAHA! Deim! Pasok ulit sa Thursday... nakakatamad pero owell. Kelangan eh. Haha. Buti nalang di masyadong heavy ung summer classes ko kasi puro duty lang from Thursdays to Saturdays and I think I have no classes on Mondays-Wednesdays. Haha, I'm not quite sure. I don't know how our school's system works and I don't have any plans of knowing it anyway. :P Haha, kumbaga... Go with the flow lang. That's supposed to be how it goes.

I should have gone to school to get my Certificate of Matriculation at the Registrar's office but since my duty on Thursday's at our school's hospital, I'll just get it on the same day. Haha, I don't feel like going to schoooool. After all, it's still summerrrr! Well, not until Thursday. BOOHOO! Haha :P

Deim. Summer classes make me wanna cry. Nakakatamad lang talaga. Everybody around you is just bumming around and feeling the heat of summer while here you are obliged to go to school-slash-hospital-slash-healthcare centers and "serve". OMGGG. Haha. Owell. Which is better anyway? Having something to do or having nothing to do at all? Haha, for the mean time I choose the latter. :)) Summerrr!!! Dapat walang ginagawa kundi mag-enjoy ehhh! HAHAHA. Potek. I just realized I sounded like a kid. :)) nyahaha

Soooo. I'm free til Wednesday. Let's go out? HAHA. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

 
Blabber | TNB