Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

REGISTER TO VOTE!

WEDNESDAY.

Got no exams for today! But I have planned to study for our final exams in Consti that's gonna be on Friday. But apparently it turned out to be just a plan after all! :)) Ahahahahahha, had better things to do.

This is due to a very valid and relevant reason and that is, I got my registration application form for the 2010 elections!!! Yeah, I just got the form and am not YET a registered voter. Unfortunately, the process takes ages! :| I guess that's how it goes here in our country. I'll come back to the COMELEC on Oct. 31 for the actual registration and to claim my stub. I'm planning to go there very early in the morning coz the queue's sooooo long and I hate the sun when I'm waiting. Hahaha!

The upcoming elections will be very crucial for our country. It would somewhat determine what the future would be for the Philippines.

SO

REGISTER TO VOTE

and

MAKE A CHANGE!!! :)
 
Blabber | TNB